Friday 23 December 2016

Favourite Winter Lipsticks

 Throughout the winter season, I love wearing darker lipsticks. Here I have made a compilation of my most loved winter lipsticks, including both high end and drugstore brands.
Starting with liquid lipsticks, I am obsessed with the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick from Kat Von D in the shade 'Lolita'. It's a deep chestnut rose shade and it goes beautifully with any makeup look, especially on a daily basis.
The second liquid lipstick that I love is 'Veronica' by Anastasia Beverley Hills. It's a really deep mauvey purple. The formula of these lipsticks are great as they dry matte however they aren't drying at all and they are super long wearing.
Next, I have loved MAC's 'Velvet Teddy' lipstick for years now. It is a deep toned nude which goes with any make up look. This lipstick is perfect if you don't like darker lip shades. It has a matte finish but is really creamy and not drying at all.
Moving onto more affordable lipsticks, Rimmel London's 107 is a classic! This is a berry shade and it isn't too dark. The formula is also lovely and creamy but it can easily wear off so definitely use a lip liner underneath.
My next favourite is Revlon's 'Black Cherry' Super Lustrous lipstick. It is a very deep plum shade so I would only buy this if you really love dark shades.
Lastly, I absolutely love the Matte Coloursensational lipstick in 'Divine Wine' from Maybelline. It's similar to the Revlon lipstick although it has a more red tone and it has a matte finish. I wear this shade all the time and I featured it in my Everyday Festive Make Up.

Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying my recent posts. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment