Friday 16 December 2016

Manchester Christmas Markets

Every year me and my family all go to the Christmas markets in Manchester. They have lots of different little stalls that sell anything from decorations to candles. My favourite part of the markets is definitely the food, they have so many different stalls where you can buy hot dogs, pizza or even a Christmas dinner in a huge Yorkshire pudding!
This is the Christmas dinner I had rolled up in a big Yorkshire pudding, it was filled with all the classic components of a classic Christmas dinner: stuffing, roast potatoes, peas, carrots and gravy. You could choose from a selection of meats. including turkey, pulled pork and beef. I opted for the turkey and it was honestly the best turkey I have ever had! I can't remember for the life of me what this stall was called however, it was directly opposite to the main entrance of the Arndale shopping centre.
We then just browsed around the stalls and came across this incredible fudge stall by Laura's Confectionery. There were all sorts of flavours, I chose oreo, salted caramel, peanut butter and just a classic fudge. They are so rich and delicious you have to try then! Also, you can purchase them online from their website here.
There were many of these stalls dotted around the markets which were selling these chocolate domes filled with marshmallow fluff! I had a white chocolate one and it was so lovely and not too sickly sweet.
Lastly, we went to the Highland Lodge and got a drink. They were selling hot chocolate with Bailey's but I just chose to have a normal hot chocolate and it was really nice! The stall was inside a little lodge which we sat in to finish our drinks and it was so cute and festive. 

Overall, I definitely enjoyed visiting the Christmas markets. It put me in the festive spirit and the food was so delicious! I would definitely recommend visiting these markets if you are near Manchester. Thank you for reading and Merry Christmas!










No comments:

Post a Comment