Tuesday 13 December 2016

Winter Skin Care Routine

When we get into the winter months, my skin changes too. So I tailor my skin care routine to treat my skin's woes. Lately, I have really been struggling with acne so this routine mainly focuses on treating blemishes and also hydrating the skin.
To firstly remove my makeup, I have loved using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I simply soak a few cotton pads with the cleanser and wipe away the make up. It removes everything so easily with little effort and time. If you can be quite lazy with taking your make up off then definitely try this because it takes no time at all to remove everything! 
Then, I like to wash my face to ensure that my skin is thoroughly cleansed. My favourite cleanser is Clarins' Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind. I use this all year long and it is great at controlling oils and cleansing my skin completely without drying it out. 
I will then tone using the Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris. I love this because it soothes my skin and also helps balance oils.
As a serum, I use the Manuka Doctor ApiClear Skin Treatment Serum. It contains purified bee venom which is an antibacterial and really helps to tackle acne and blemishes.
Lastly, I moisturize with the Clarins Daily Energizer Cream mixed with a few drops of the Manuka Doctor Brightening Facial Oil. This leaves my skin hydrated and glowing.

So that is my winter skin care routine, I hope you enjoyed reading and you found it helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment